Public Adjusters for Commercial Flood Damage
As the National Weather Service confirms, flooding is a nationwide threat applicable and responsible for $3.5 billion per year in total flood insurance claims. Is your business prepared?
Flooding is unique from other perils because it is not typically covered in your commercial property insurance policy. This means you may have to obtain special coverage with your insurer or work with policies made available through the National Flood Insurance Program, which has its own set of rules. Also, water damage from a flood is an expansive topic that deserves thorough assessment to determine the immediate and the potential property damage, so your business will not suffer any further.
Post-disaster, this could leave you vulnerable to complex policy conditions and oversights that can stall the recovery process, and result in an inadequate flood claim. Running a business and managing a claim can be two full-time jobs. Our public adjusters lift the burden by handling your flood insurance claim. We work on your behalf with all other parties involved. We provide you with the expertise to prepare and support a detailed claim in order to attain the optimum settlement for you.
What To Focus On After Flood Damage
What is my agent/broker’s role?
The insurance company hired a construction estimator. What do I need to know?
Wind Damage vs. Storm Surge vs. Flood. What is covered?
Why is a claim strategy so important?
Am I impacted by coinsurance?
Is a moisture survey necessary?
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Fully reviewing your insurance coverage.
- Strategy Developing a claim management strategy.
- Compliance Determining policy compliance issues.
- Valuations Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses.
- Interruption Formulating business interruption models.
- Itemization Presenting and supporting an itemized claim package to your insurer.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Industries Our Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- 1745 Wazee - Denver, CO
- Advance Telecom - Denver, CO
- Aldine Independent School District - Houston, TX
- Asociacion de Condomines Condominio Playa Azul II - Luquillo, Puerto Rico
- Best Western North Richland Hills - North Richland, TX
- Biomed Realty - Phoenix, AZ
- Brighton Depot - Brighton, CO
- CF Gollott & Son Seafood, Inc. - Biloxi, MS
- Chi Psi Fraternity - Boulder, CO
- City of Groves - Groves, TX
- City of Nederland - Nederland, TX
- CMS Companies - Pensacola, FL
- Condominio Los Corales - San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Condominio Marlin Tower II - San Juan,
- Condominio Villas del Mar - San Juan,
- Corrigan Properties - Dallas, TX
- Devcon Int'l/Crown Bay Marina - Tampa, FL
- Divan Western Motel - Gordon, NE
- East West Resorts - Beaver Creek, CO
- First Baptist Church of Orange - Orange, TX
- Franklin Foundation Hospital - Franklin, LA
- Haulover Marine & Peco Bay - US Virgin Islands,
- Houston Independent School District - Houston, TX
- Kaiser Realty, Inc. - Gulf Shores, AL
Months after the storm passed, the County was still faced with tremendous burdens related to the insurance coverage issues and FEMA and MEMA eligibility issues. Jackson County hired Adjusters International to provide professional services for disaster assistance, remediation, restoration and recovery efforts. ...Their expertise with governmental regulations, the complex FEMA process and insurance adjustments resulted in our successful claim for over $2 million in additional FEMA Public Assistance funding specifically; in our successful negotiations with our insurance carrier; and in numerous other increases in the values FEMA and MEMA initially designated for County projects. Jackson County will always be mindful of the help we received from Adjusters International when we needed it most.Alan K. SudduthCounty Administrator - Board of Supervisors, Jackson County, Mississippi
Certainly the tragedy of the World Trade Center explosion will remain etched in our memories forever. We can, however, take pride in the united response of hundreds of people which enabled the complex to be reopened in record time and reconstructed on an expedited schedule. At the same time, as you well know, we were involved in a long, sometimes agonizing process of pursuing settlement activities with insurers. Without your help, and the help of many others the settlement wouldn't have been concluded as successfully as it was. On behalf of The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey, I would like to thank you for the expert advice you provided to me and my staff in our effort to bring the World Trade Center explosion insurance claim to closure. Your expertise and insight in this long and arduous negotiation were invaluable.Bruce D. BohlenTreasurer - The Port Authority of NY & NJ, New York, NY
For decades, L’Auberge Chez François has been one of the leading restaurants in the metro Washington, D.C., area. Known for its exceptional French cuisine and impressive service, the restaurant is a longtime favorite of Washingtonians celebrating anniversaries, birthdays or other special occasions.
A magnitude 6.8 earthquake, called Nisqually in seismic circles, rocked Seattle, Washington, in 2001 and severely damaged the Starbucks corporate headquarters building.
It was in late November that an arsonist set a devastating fire to a popular Maryland hotel. The hotel, just five miles from Washington, D.C., does the majority of its business during the city’s cherry blossom season. If the season was missed, they would not only lose that year’s tour business, but bookings for the following years were also at risk.