Public Adjusters for Hail Damage
Hail causes an average of nearly $1.3 billion in property damage each year, plus tens of millions of dollars in crop damage.
A disaster unexpectedly damages, stalls, or destroys your business. In the critical aftermath, it’s enough of a responsibility to focus on maintaining operations and keeping your customers. Do you also have the time and knowledge to properly handle your insurance company and get what you are owed from your policy? They will naturally limit their financial exposure to your claim, which will include sending their own team to assess the damage and determine what to pay you. Who then can you trust to protect your interests and business?
Our professional public adjusters are there to lift that burden from beginning to end in your insurance claim process. When you get struck with Oklahoma or Texas hail damage, our public adjusters are there for you. We work only for you, not the insurance company. We level the playing field with our expertise in evaluating, documenting, and negotiating your insurance claim for the maximum amount so you can get back to business sooner. With offices in Houston, Dallas, and Oklahoma City, our public adjusters are ready to maximize your hail damage insurance claim.
What To Focus On After Hail Damage
What is my agent/broker’s role? Will his/her role be active or passive? When faced with supporting your position or the insurance company’s, where will he/she stand?
The insurance company hired a construction estimator. What do I need to know?
Loss of Appearance allowances. Are they covered?
Why is a claim strategy so important?
Am I impacted by coinsurance?
Prompt inspection and documentation by YOUR experts is key.
How is hail damage determined/identified?
Can there be damage to the roof without any visible damage?
Air conditioning units: repair vs. replacement. Can repaired units have the same efficiency?
Chipped roof tiles. Do they need to be replaced?
Value engineering a different roof covering vs. paying for what was actually damaged. Is that a good strategy?
Do you have to accept a settlement that leaves you with dented property?
Exterior paint. Requirements/protocols regarding matching all sides.
Is there coinsurance in your policy? Properly managing coinsurance requirements can prevent financial disaster. Not properly managing coinsurance requirements can put you out of business! If there is, what does it mean? If there is, did your insurance adjuster explain it to you? How is coinsurance calculated: on replacement cost or actual cash value?
Prompt inspection and documentation is key to a successful claim.
Is there a methodology to properly document the loss?
It takes a trained professional to identify and document hail damage. Do you have the right experts lined up? You should not rely only on the insurance company’s experts.
How much of my time will this take?
Property Damage Losses Commercial Claims Recovery Process
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Fully reviewing your insurance coverage.
- Strategy Developing a claim management strategy.
- Compliance Determining policy compliance issues.
- Valuations Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses.
- Interruption Formulating business interruption models.
- Itemization Presenting and supporting an itemized claim package to your insurer.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Industries Our Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- 1860 Larimer St. - Denver, CO
- AA Storage - Wheatridge, CO
- ACCU, Inc. - Denver, CO
- Apex Properties - Bowling Green, KY
- Baldwin Building Condominiums - Denver, CO
- Carl Dawson - Denver, CO
- Carmen Court condo Association - Denver, CO
- Centerstone Management Corporation - Addison, TX
- Cobblestone HOA - Colorado Springs, CO
- Collindale Condo Association - Denver, CO
- Colorado Outdoor - Denver, CO
- Commons at Outlook - Pueblo, CO
- Cooper Flats/Urban Neighborhoods - Denver, CO
- Coronado Building - Greeley, CO
- Coulter Landing and Wind Tree Apartments - Amarillo, TX
- Dallas Independent (Public) School District - Dallas, TX
- Dan Deery Motor Co. - Cedar Falls, IA
- DC Burns Realty & Trust - Denver, CO
- Delganey Depot Development - Denver, CO
- Formby Ford, Inc. - Ft. Lupton, CO
- Glaser Properties - Bowling Green, KY
- The Greens - Bowling Green, KY
- Harvard Townhouses Vern Milton & Co. - Denver, CO
- Hillsborough Condo Association - Colorado Springs, CO
Months after the storm passed, the County was still faced with tremendous burdens related to the insurance coverage issues and FEMA and MEMA eligibility issues. Jackson County hired Adjusters International to provide professional services for disaster assistance, remediation, restoration and recovery efforts. ...Their expertise with governmental regulations, the complex FEMA process and insurance adjustments resulted in our successful claim for over $2 million in additional FEMA Public Assistance funding specifically; in our successful negotiations with our insurance carrier; and in numerous other increases in the values FEMA and MEMA initially designated for County projects. Jackson County will always be mindful of the help we received from Adjusters International when we needed it most.Alan K. SudduthCounty Administrator - Board of Supervisors, Jackson County, Mississippi
Certainly the tragedy of the World Trade Center explosion will remain etched in our memories forever. We can, however, take pride in the united response of hundreds of people which enabled the complex to be reopened in record time and reconstructed on an expedited schedule. At the same time, as you well know, we were involved in a long, sometimes agonizing process of pursuing settlement activities with insurers. Without your help, and the help of many others the settlement wouldn't have been concluded as successfully as it was. On behalf of The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey, I would like to thank you for the expert advice you provided to me and my staff in our effort to bring the World Trade Center explosion insurance claim to closure. Your expertise and insight in this long and arduous negotiation were invaluable.Bruce D. BohlenTreasurer - The Port Authority of NY & NJ, New York, NY
For decades, L’Auberge Chez François has been one of the leading restaurants in the metro Washington, D.C., area. Known for its exceptional French cuisine and impressive service, the restaurant is a longtime favorite of Washingtonians celebrating anniversaries, birthdays or other special occasions.
A magnitude 6.8 earthquake, called Nisqually in seismic circles, rocked Seattle, Washington, in 2001 and severely damaged the Starbucks corporate headquarters building.
It was in late November that an arsonist set a devastating fire to a popular Maryland hotel. The hotel, just five miles from Washington, D.C., does the majority of its business during the city’s cherry blossom season. If the season was missed, they would not only lose that year’s tour business, but bookings for the following years were also at risk.