Public Adjusters for Commercial Wildfire Damage
Our experts move efficiently to evaluate and document the full scope of your damages and negotiate a maximum claim settlement to get you up and running.
If your commercial property is damaged in a wildfire, we understand your initial focus is on protecting your employees, operations, and customers. That alone can be a full-time job, as can be the next step of handling your commercial property insurance. When it is time to file a claim, your insurance company will provide its own adjuster to negotiate your property damage settlement. Who’s looking out for you?
Our team of public adjusters will work on your behalf in the insurance claim process. As your trusted advisors, we are fluent with insurance policy terms and conditions. We will evaluate and document your property’s wildfire damage in full detail to negotiate with your insurance company for a maximum claim amount so you can get back to business sooner.
What To Focus On After Wildfire Damage
What is my agent/broker’s role?
The insurance company hired a construction estimator. What do I need to know?
What is covered for wildfire damage?
Why is a claim strategy so important?
Am I impacted by coinsurance?
How has my insurance company handled past wildfires?
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Fully reviewing your insurance coverage.
- Strategy Developing a claim management strategy.
- Compliance Determining policy compliance issues.
- Valuations Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses.
- Interruption Formulating business interruption models.
- Itemization Presenting and supporting an itemized claim package to your insurer.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Industries Our Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- 1745 Wazee - Denver, CO
- 1860 Larimer St. - Denver, CO
- 789 Sherman LLC - Denver, CO
- A&M Custom Homes - Gig Harbor, WA
- A1 Custom Trophies - Westminster, CO
- AA Storage - Wheatridge, CO
- ACCU, Inc. - Denver, CO
- Advance Telecom - Denver, CO
- Alderson, Alderson, Weiler, Conklin, Burghart & Crow LLC - Topeka, KS
- Aldine Independent School District - Houston, TX
- Alex Pappas - Denver, CO
- Alfonso Vastola - Castle Rock, CO
- American Ski Exchange - Vail, CO
- Anne Rice - Boulder, CO
- Annette Bank - Louisville, CO
- Apex Properties - Bowling Green, KY
- Ash McFadden - Boulder, CO
- Asociacion de Condomines Condominio Playa Azul II - Luquillo, Puerto Rico
- Aspen Alps - Aspen, CO
- Aspen Hotel - Anchorage, AK
- Awad Enterprises, Inc. - Garland, TX
- Aztec Church of the Nazarene - Aztec, NM
- Bagby Quality Castings - Stockton, MO
- Baldwin Building Condominiums - Denver, CO
Months after the storm passed, the County was still faced with tremendous burdens related to the insurance coverage issues and FEMA and MEMA eligibility issues. Jackson County hired Adjusters International to provide professional services for disaster assistance, remediation, restoration and recovery efforts. ...Their expertise with governmental regulations, the complex FEMA process and insurance adjustments resulted in our successful claim for over $2 million in additional FEMA Public Assistance funding specifically; in our successful negotiations with our insurance carrier; and in numerous other increases in the values FEMA and MEMA initially designated for County projects. Jackson County will always be mindful of the help we received from Adjusters International when we needed it most.Alan K. SudduthCounty Administrator - Board of Supervisors, Jackson County, Mississippi
Certainly the tragedy of the World Trade Center explosion will remain etched in our memories forever. We can, however, take pride in the united response of hundreds of people which enabled the complex to be reopened in record time and reconstructed on an expedited schedule. At the same time, as you well know, we were involved in a long, sometimes agonizing process of pursuing settlement activities with insurers. Without your help, and the help of many others the settlement wouldn't have been concluded as successfully as it was. On behalf of The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey, I would like to thank you for the expert advice you provided to me and my staff in our effort to bring the World Trade Center explosion insurance claim to closure. Your expertise and insight in this long and arduous negotiation were invaluable.Bruce D. BohlenTreasurer - The Port Authority of NY & NJ, New York, NY
For decades, L’Auberge Chez François has been one of the leading restaurants in the metro Washington, D.C., area. Known for its exceptional French cuisine and impressive service, the restaurant is a longtime favorite of Washingtonians celebrating anniversaries, birthdays or other special occasions.
A magnitude 6.8 earthquake, called Nisqually in seismic circles, rocked Seattle, Washington, in 2001 and severely damaged the Starbucks corporate headquarters building.
It was in late November that an arsonist set a devastating fire to a popular Maryland hotel. The hotel, just five miles from Washington, D.C., does the majority of its business during the city’s cherry blossom season. If the season was missed, they would not only lose that year’s tour business, but bookings for the following years were also at risk.