This video is supplied courtesy of Blue Team Restoration
Jansen/Adjusters International has been retained by the owners of Tulsa, Oklahoma’s Remington Tower to assist with the complicated but important process of preparing and settling their massive property damage insurance claim. The 20-story skyscraper, which houses luxury office space, was struck by winds of up to 135 miles per hour on Sunday morning when an EF-2 tornado pounded the city.
As with all commercial claims, our public adjusters will help by:
- Fully reviewing insurance coverage;
- Determining policy compliance issues;
- Developing a claim management strategy;
- Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses;
- Formulating business interruption models;
- Assembling comprehensive claim presentations with expert reports; and
- Expediting the insurance claims entire process.
Our public adjusters work exclusively for the policyholder—not the insurance company—enabling us to act in our client's best interest. As their advocate, we ensure that both our client and their business’ windstorm/tornado damage claim are treated fairly by the insurance company.
For help with your tornado property damage claim, visit:
- "How to Prepare for Tornado-Related Insurance Claims"
- Commercial Property Damage - Tornado Claims Help
- Residential Property Damage - Tornado Claims Help
Jansen/Adjusters International is a disaster recovery consulting organization focused on the principles of maximizing and expediting its clients’ financial recovery from property insurance claims. Jansen/AI works exclusively for the property owner to ensure maximum results from first-party property insurance claims. The firm has helped home and commercial policyholders in the aftermath of many of the nation’s major disasters.