David E. Moore is the Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Jansen/Adjusters International. He manages multi-million-dollar losses annually on behalf of residential and commercial policyholder clients.
He has spent over 30 years helping policyholders obtain a fair and full settlement of property damage insurance claims for all types of properties, including homes, multi-family apartment units, condominiums, hotels, etc. David works to expedite and maximize their financial recovery, allowing his clients to run their businesses and care for their families.
He is the past President of The Florida Association of Public Adjusters, a member of the Texas Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (TAPIA) and the National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA).
David was featured as an expert panelist on Adjusters International’s Property Insurance Roundtable podcast in the episode titled, “Debris Removal and Pollution Damage.” In addition, he frequently appears on radio and television programs throughout Texas as a property insurance subject-matter expert.
Other media includes:
- ABC 13 Interview | Insurance Claims
- The Weather Channel | 2016 Houston Flooding
- Sunday’s Kind of Country Radio & TV | Interview with Host Robby Lynn
- ABODE Magazine, Tagger Graffiti: Art or Vandalism?, Published 03-01-2021
- Today's Hotelier, The Impacts of Inflation On Major Property Damage Claims, Published 01-01-2022
- ABODE Magazine, 2022 Outlook for Business Interruption Claims, Published 03-01-2022
- Today's Hotelier, Calculating Claims, Published 04-01-2022
Public Adjusting Licenses
- Florida: #A183163
- Louisiana: #608574
- Mississippi: #10011666
- Oklahoma: #0100159682
- Texas: #1368533
- Georgia: #556598
- North Carolina: #563018
- South Carolina: #292485
- Tennessee: #2475923
David started his insurance career in 1987, serving as a Project Manager for Blackmon Mooring Steamatic. He has worked through 20 large storms as a Public Adjuster, beginning with Hurricane Andrew in 1992.
David is an active claim professional member holding memberships to several organizations, including the Asian American Hotel Owners Association (AAHOA), Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), Texas Apartment Association (TAA), Houston Apartment Association (HAA), Southeast Victoria Apartment Association, National Association of Homebuilders, and the Apartment Association of Southeast Texas (AASETX).
- Executive Vice President at Jansen International, LLC
- President of Sales at The Marshall Companies Dallas
- President of Transco American Claims
- Past President of Florida Association Of Public Insurance Adjusters (FAPIA)
- Chief Executive Officer Transco Claims of Florida
- Studied Risk Management at Ashford University
- Estimated and adjusted claims in settlement value between $100,000 and $30,000,000
- Expert in Insurance Restoration scope of loss identification, recovery cost estimation, depreciation evaluation and restoration construction
- Expert in use of Xactimate Construction and Adjustment estimation software
- Expert in building renovation, repair, and replacement construction and estimation